Wow, it's been so long since I have posted and I am really sorry but between work and life it's been pretty crazy. The past two weeks it has really hit home that Paul and I are going to be parents in a few weeks (we aren't saying months anymore (: ) It all started last weekend with my college girlfriends coming in town for a little get together. We went out on Friday night and I danced the night way. I believe the helped flip my little man around to head down position (more on that in a few). On Saturday morning, we all got together to have lunch, catch up, and they were all so sweet to buy a little something for Sam. It was such a great time seeing them, we don't do it nearly enough. Here are a few pics, thanks girls for a wonderful time!

Diaper Cake made by my girlfriend Jensi!
Melissa and Kate (arm) trying to feel baby Sam
The ole crew, Jensi, Kate, Melissa, Me, Jeris, Katy Beth, and Olivia.
After shower parted, my friend Olivia, of Olivia Reed Photography, took some maternity pictures of Paul and I. She did a fabulous job and I can't wait to get them ordered. Here are a few sneak peeks.




On Sunday, we were blessed to be given a baby shower in our hometown of Decatur. My Aunt Lynda, my Mom's best friends and second mothers, Jeannie and Susan, all came in town for the shower. We had a great time and Sam got so many wonderful gifts. A few pics...
The Wonderful Hostesses, Janice, Jeannie, Michelle, and Mom

My sister Michelle, Mom, and Niece Faith
Just a few of the gifts we received.Last Thursday, we went in to the doctor for a check up and try number 2 with the 4D ultrasound. We were excited to find out that Sam had moved head down and out of the breech position. He was also very cooperative so we got some great pics. I hope you all enjoy!
Little Sam the thinker

Smiling big like Mama
Looking like Daddy
Sweet Sam
I hope you all enjoyed! Pics of the nursery coming soon.
have a good week.
Much Love,
Samantha
Samantha



those are great pics! some of the best 4 D's i've seen! can't wait to meet that little sweetie!
ReplyDelete