Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Backyard BBQ Shower

This post is long overdue but Paul and I were blessed with a wonderful baby shower at our friend's, John & Mary Louis, house. It was hosted by our close friends and family and we had a blast. I don't have all my pictures uploaded but below are a few of the details. The theme was a backyard BBQ and we had little elephant cookies to go along with Sam's nursery theme. Sam was blessed to receive so many wonderful gifts to help us prepare for his big arrival. (32 days until D-Day) I will try to post some more pictures soon!

Thanks all for a wonderful shower, Paul and I felt so loved and I know Sam will love everything!
Me, my sister Jennifer, & my Mom












No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit