skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Felt left out...
So, I finally decided to get some help on a background and actually make a post on my blog. I am not sure that I will even have enough to talk about, but I am going to give it a shot. I only included certain people on this blog (for the time being) because some of the stuff I might ramble about will be personal and I ask that each of you keep my thoughts to yourself and not share with others. I have so many things to be thankful for, that writing them down won't do them justice, but I am going to try. God is so great and I know that He will help me get through difficult times using this blog. Paul and others kept telling me to write my feelings down over the past two years, but it always seemed so hard to express the emotions that I feel on a daily basis, but I am going to give an online diary a try...so here's to you all for being my rock over the years.
I also want to state that I will not talk about fertility the entire time. I will talk about my fun filled weekends, for example my sister, Jennifer, is getting married in three weeks. I can't wait for her and Jeremy to get married and experience all the wonderful (and not so wonderful-JK Paul) things marriage has to offer. I know that the past 4 years have been great and can't wait for the next 66 years (we are trying to beat my Grandparents anniversary). I will also talk about my friends babies (yes you ML, LIV, etc.) as well as my wonderful nieces and nephews.
I hope that this blog will help some of you as much as it will help me. I know I am crazy, but I hope you will enjoy the ride.
Yay Sam! Welcome to blogging! Don't worry about what you write - this is YOUR space - just be honest and open, we all love you!
ReplyDeleteI think this is a great idea and way to express your feelings. Those who love you will understand and support you. I will always be there to support you and lift you up no matter what the circumstances are. Always remember to put God first and your blessings will flow.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world! I am already getting addicted and so will you! We're here for you!! See you tonight if it's not raining!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging! Glad we could get you a background-and remember Paul-we can change it at any time :)
ReplyDeleteGuess this means I will have to start a blog too! J/k.. I don't have time right now. I'm glad you are doing this and will have an outlet for your thoughts and feelings. You know I am always here!! You and Paul are ALWAYS in my prayers!
ReplyDelete