Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

my first real post

Well I have been meaning to post something new every night this week, but I am just now getting around to it.
As most of you know, Paul and I have been seeing a fertility specialist for a year now. We have been to two places so far and found out in January that I have Stage 2 Endometriosis. They removed all the harmful stuff, but it can grow back very quickly. Dr. Long assured us that we will conceive but sometimes it's so hard for me to believe him. I pray all the time that it will happen, but I counter the prayer with another one saying "When it's Your will" That is such a hard thing for me to pray, but in the end I know God's timing is perfect and that's what I want. After another cycle of fertility treatment (post surgery) without success, we spoke with the doctor and decided to take a break from treatment. It has been SUCH a relief not going to the doctor every week or having to poke myself with a needle everyday. I know Paul and I both have been praying so hard over the month that we will conceive naturally, but if not, we have decided to look into IVF (invitro fertilization). Dr. Long feels confident that IVF will work for us, but I am still hesitant. I guess we will just wait and see how the upcoming months pan out. I am always reminded of this verse when I think about our journey in fertility..."In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9

On another note, Paul and I started a work out program called P90X. It's an extreme workout that lasts for 12 weeks. We are almost done with week two and I can already tell a difference. I decided I needed to do something to look good, because using the excuse of "i'm pregnant" this summer doesn't seem to be an option, so I have decided I will look darn good in a swimsuit. Last week, I could hardly walk around the house, let alone pick anything up. This week the workouts haven't left me as sore, which is good.

I think that's all for today. Thanks for listening - Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit