I probably won't post this week due to the fact that Paul and I are at the beach, but I did want to leave one small post for the week, since my last post was full of emotions. I hope you all have a great week.
I always can list on why I want children and my emotions related to that topic, but today it's why I am thankful we don't have kids...
1. We can sleep in as long as we want
2. We don't have a screaming child that gets stared at in restaurants
3. We can drink beer (wine in my case) at any point in the day and not just after the kids go to bed.
4. We can still go on vacation and it be relaxing
5. And most importantly, everyday I get to spend quality time with my husband only.
3 years ago



Hi! Rhonda gave me your blog because I have been on the fertility roller coaster for two years now! I have had two miscarriages and am currently on an injectable cycle. I almost cried when I read the monthly cycle monthly tears story. It is so true! So I just wanted to let you know that there are tons of us out there! Here's my blog if you would like to keep with my story too...
ReplyDeletewww.infertilityandthecity.blogspot.com
Good luck!!
Jaime