Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bad Blogger

So I know I have been an awful blogger in the past few months, but sometimes it really is hard to find time to post when I need both my hands. Life has been pretty good at the Ebert house. We are so excited about Christmas. I am just amazed and so grateful for how our lives have changed over a year ago. Samuel is a wonderful blessing and our Christmas miracle. Here are few little facts about Sam who is 10 weeks old already.


Sam weighs about 12.5 lbs and is 23 1/2 inches long.

He still wakes up about once per night, starting to get longer stretches though.

He is dependent on being swaddled to nap anywhere besides his car seat and swing

He is still a loud gas passer, I really to have to ask Paul if he did it or Sam

He has a long stride so things that snap in the crotch are sometimes too small

He smiles alot, especially at me (which I LOVE). He knows my voice.

He has discovered his hands and really likes to suck his left hand especially two fingers.

He will take a paci but is not dependent on it

at 8.5-9 weeks he learned to superman on the floor on his tummy. He now lifts his legs too

He loves lights and has discovered the TV, I guess I will be breaking out Baby Einstein soon.

He is such a joy to be around. I love being at home with him and so excited about celebrating our first Christmas.







Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit