Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

10 months


Today Sam turned 10 months old and I can't believe I am planning his first birthday already. This year has truly flown by but I am so excited to see what the future holds for our family. Sam is such a joy to be around. He finally started crawling forward a few weeks ago after 2 months of going backward. He still only has two teeth but I think more are coming soon. He is eating well and getting better with table food but is still not in love with fruits that aren't jarred. He loves his baby food and gobbles it right up. He is sleeping better but still not a baby that requires a lot of sleep. He has learned to play by himself in the morning before I go in to get him and is also very attached to me right now. I am not sure on stats for him so I will add those later. For now here are some pictures.

Sam with Grandpa Ebert
Sam with cousin Parker Barnes
10 months old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit