Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

my life

I am so far behind on blogging that I don't even know where to begin. What I do know is I am thankful for my family and my health.

This will not be a very exciting post but right now, I feel like I kind of just need to vent...

Everyone told me that my life would be hard, some even said hell, with two kids 19 months a part and I always smiled and said thanks. I also usually felt that I needed to put a disclaimer that our first son took 3 invitros to conceive and well we happily welcomed the blessing of our second son. Now don't get me wrong, it is not that every day my life is gravy but overall I say it isn't as terrible as everyone said. I guess maybe that is my personality, I knew having children would be a new challenge for us. Every stage is different and once you get one figured out it changes. I knew my life would never be the same again, so I expected the "hard days" the ones where I look out the window every 30 seconds at the hope that Daddy is home. I also knew there would be great days, when we cuddled and laughed and there were no tears but most of all, I knew every day would be different. All that being said, I learned or knew this with just one child. Having two children I knew I would still have those good and bad days. I knew my oldest would hit me with a curveball as he approached two years old and my youngest would give me sleepless nights. So when I think about having more children, I don't fret at them being 19 months a part again because anyone who has a 2 year old says it's hard and anyone with a newborn will also say it's hard, so why not knock those hard times out all at once? Anyhow, what I am trying to say is yes, I am tired as all get out, I have to constantly discipline my older son while feeding my youngest son and by the end of the day I am ready to crawl into bed, but I happily do it and would do it all over again.

All that being said, no I am not pregnant again if that is what you are thinking. I really just wanted to put my feelings out there that I am stressed at times but I don't hate having my two boys so close in age. I feel like that just comes with the territory of being a mom. What I do dislike, is feeling like a fatty most days as I try to work off the baby weight from Sam, yeah that's right Sam, not Eli, but I guess the extra weight is well worth my two miracles.

Thanks for listening,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit