Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eli 3 months

Where has the time gone to? I can't believe Eli is 3 1/2 months old already. As long as he naps, he is a very happy baby. If he doesn't sleep however he is a very fussy baby. I usually get up once with him at night to feed. We are in crib bootcamp now, and he spent his first night sleeping in his crib last night. I wish I could say he stayed in it all night but he ended in the swing. He has slowed down growing a good bit and is only 14lbs still. He is very long though. He nurses about 6 times a day and if given a bottle drinks about 5 oz. He can roll over in both directions and loves to eat or suck on his hands. He was having stomach issues that caused him to poop like crazy after slowing his bm to every other day. Due to his excessive bms in my opinion, we started probiotic drops that the doctor recommended. I believe they are really starting to help. He is in size two diapers and 6 month clothes. He smiles and talks a good bit. He hates his carseat still or traveling in the car. His big brother loves to love on him and hold him and Eli is really starting to interact with him as well.

Here are a few pics of my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit