On October 11, 2012 our son, Samuel, turned TWO! I cannot believe my little man is two. Although he entered the terrible twos several months before his actual birthday, he is still a lot of fun when he is not pitching a fit. He loves to play outside, read books, and play with his tools. His vocabulary has really expanded over the last few months and beginning to really verbally converse with us. He is starting to pull at his diaper, trying to get it off, so I think we are getting ready to potty train and not look back. We tried it a few months ago and he did OK, but then decided one day he was done and wanted diapers again, so having a 3 month old at the time, I didn't argue. Sam is in preschool two days a week and loves it. He also likes our outings to the gym play center and playing with church friends.
Sam is not the best eater but is getting better. One day something will be his favorite food and the next he won't touch it. Lovely two year olds, they have to have their own opinion. He loves milk, strawberries, fruit snacks, peanut butter, and any sweet you give him. He weighs 28lbs and I can't remember how tall. I will have to pull the paper out again.
Sam went through some bad sleeping habits for attention, but thankfully with lots of prayer we nipped that in the bud. He goes to bed at 7 and usually wakes up between 6-7am. He plays in his room until we get him at 7.
For his birthday party, we had a bubble party. He absolutely loves bubbles and so I thought it was appropriate. We collected books in lieu of presents and are donating them to our missionaries in Hungary. Sam is so lucky to have so many wonderful friends.
Samuel, we love you so much. You make us smile daily and never cease to amaze me with how much you remember and learn so quickly. God answered our prayers when He gave us you.
3 years ago


















No comments:
Post a Comment