Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Eli 5 months

Eli turned 5 months old on October 21, 2012.  He weighs 15lbs 6.5oz and is about 27 inches long.  He is sleeping from 6:30-7:00pm until 5:30am and then back down until 7-8am.  He is really interacting with everyone and smiles whenever you talk to him or he catches a glimpse of me :)  He can sit up for a few seconds unassisted.  He loves his exersaucer and his activity mat.  He is wearing 6 month clothes and a few 9 month onesies due to length.  We started oatmeal cereal last week and he loves it.  I am going to add food over the next week, but I have no doubt he will eat it up.  He fights his daytime sleeping these days, I hope that ends soon.  I was enjoying my 4 hour nap days.  Eli also cut two teeth.  He is growing up so fast.  Yesterday, he actually started trying to army crawl, I still think we are a  few months away from full fledge crawling but it was scary for me to think about him being mobile.

We love you so much sweet Elijah!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit