Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Months 11 & 12

I feel like a horrible Mom that Eli is already getting second child syndrome and I haven't updated on him or Sam in awhile, but well they keep me busy.  Not much changed in Months 11 and 12.  Eli pulls up and walks around all the furniture and has let go to take a few steps but still not walking on his own.  He is making more syllables but mostly only says Dada, bye bye, Hi.  He loves to play peekaboo and cover his eyes when I say "where's Eli".  He was a 24lbs 4.2 oz and 30" long at his 12 month appointment.  What can I say, kid loves to eat.  He is thick and a bulldozer unlike his big brother.  He has started throwing tantrums and it's like he is already two and following his big brother once again.  I sure hope this phase changes as we have a long year before we are even two.  Eli is very affectionate and loves to be held.  Sam was over me by this point.  Eli was weened off breast milk at 11 1/2 months and went all cows milk.  He likes milk but I am not sure it is favorable on his digestive track or skin.  We are currently seeing an allergist to figure out what is going on. During his 11 month, Paul and I left the boys for the first time over night and headed South to Key West for a much needed break.  Eli and Sam did great but we were all ready to see one another when we got back.  We had Eli's first birthday party and had a baseball themed party.  It was a blast for the older kids.  Eli had fun but needed a nap during the party since he skipped his afternoon nap earlier in the day.  He loved his cake and got it all over himself.  Eli started school just this week at 12 1/2 months and he had a great first day.  

I think that is about all for now.

Elijah Paul, we love you more than you will ever know.  I can't wait to see you grow up and play with your brother.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit