Blog, what is this? I feel like I can't even keep my head on straight with all my "social media" maybe that is a sign I should take a step bag...we will table that for another post.
Eli turned 10 months a few days ago and I realized I never actually sat down to do his 9 month post, so now I will do two in one. At 9 months he weighed just shy of 19lbs I believe and at 10 months we are over 20lbs. Eli had his first ear infection during his 9th month but did great. He also had his first fever virus last week. Poor little guy ran a fever for about 5 days but was otherwise happy. I began to wean Eli and now nursing 4 times a day, tomorrow I will start giving him frozen BM in lieu of nursing for one feeding. He is a great eater but has now become picky with his vegetables. He is eating all table food and has been for awhile, but since the veggies are slacking, I try to squeeze in a food pouch every couple of days for nutrition purposes. He also is spitting up a good bit again and I am not sure why, hopefully he will stop that again, spit up is not my favorite thing :) He pulls up to his knees all the time but doesn't pull all the way up unless it is something shorter. I am ready for him to move on since he has crawled for 5 months. Although not pulling up on everything, he does climb and walk with my hands, I guess he is getting use to putting pressure on his feet. Eli tries to keep up with his brother, sometimes he does a better job of it than others. Samuel is potty training and Eli wants to be in the very middle of it, and well that is just not fun or sanitary. Eli is so full of life and a happy baby unless he is out of food and still sitting in a high chair. He has the chunkiest little thighs and I can officially claim he got those from me :) We love our sweet Elijah and can't believe we are starting to plan his first birthday!!
3 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment