I guess should start off with a sigh "Ahhh". It has been such a rush the past month and I don't see it stopping anytime soon.
On my last post I spoke about a few things that were on my heart. To start off with, our cousin Mary is still in the hospital. Hopefully, she had her last surgery this morning. My mother in law, Vicky, had surgery yesterday for her sores. Please pray this surgery will heal her and she won't have to be on bedrest any longer. My sister, Michelle, appears to be doing well after her miscarriage, but I know it is still hard for her, so please continue prayers for her and Jerry as well.
On a different note, we are wrapping up my month of birth control. It has been ok, but I am anxious to have the second phase starting. Over the past week, I have been fighting with insurance to cover my medications needed for IVF. Finally, after hours of work by the pharmacy and doctor's office, my insurance company covered my meds. I am so thankful, because without the coverage, Paul and I would have needed to write a check for over $3,000, instead of my $240 copay. Praise God! I hope all of you are just prepared for the major mood swings I am going to have over the next month :) Even though this process dealing with infertility stinks (I could come up with a few other choice words, but stinks works with my mood today), I have really built friendships and relationships with others going through the same stuff that I might not have otherwise had. I wish it was under different circumstances, but I know that God has a plan for all of us to come together and help one another. I am thankful for my support group girls, as well as all of you who just listen to me and you aren't going through it! so Thank you!
In two weeks, Paul and I will be in New York! I am so excited about going on this vacation with Paul. It's our first alone vacation since our Honeymoon almost 4 years ago. We are also in the middle of getting quotes to add on to our house. It looks like it's going to work out, so say goodbye to the big trees in the back yard and hello to a new master suite and sun room! More to come on that...
I still and trying to locate some pictures from my sister's wedding, hopefully they will email me some soon!
Thanks for listening and Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there!
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment