Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

NYC



First I must start off and say I am sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I just really feel like we are constantly on the go. On Monday we got back from our vacation to New York. We had so much fun just hanging out with one another. We went to see the Lion King, Yankees, and all other touristy things in NY. Here are a few pictures from the trip, but if you want to see all our pictures just click on the link to our picasso album.





Us at the Yankees Game. Paul wanted everyone to know where we were from.


Us at Bobby Flay's restaurant, Mesa Grill.

http://picasaweb.google.com/paebert/NewYork?authkey=Gv1sRgCKntmtK43J37Gw&feat=email#


This weekend is filled with baby showers. I had one today for my friend Mary Louis. She is having a little girl, and got the cutest little sleeper outfits, bath towels, and a lot of necessities. My friend also looks great, she wore a dress today that I don't even think was maternity. I hope I get to borrow it one day soon! On Sunday, I have a shower for my friend Olivia. She is having a little boy and he is already spoiled rotten! I am excited to see her as I have not seen her since mid April. More to come from her shower.

On a different note, we had all the trees cut down out of the backyard. I knew the trees were big, but I had no idea until I actually saw the stump of the largest tree. We got our final drawings from our architect and will hopefully start contstruction week after next. I will post some pictures of the stumps and our plans later this week.

On the baby front, my moods swings have not been as bad as I thought they would be. All I know is I can't wait to stop the shots in my stomach. I have been doing well until a few days ago, and I am just sick of it. Everytime I lift my shirt, I see the bruises left by the needles, thus I am thankful for one piece swimuits! Right now, I am trying to destress my life, as that was doctors orders. I have gone to an acupuncturist twice and go again this week. It's sad when I can't even relax while I am having it done, I just lay in the dark with tons of to do lists going through my head. Paul was a big help today. While I was at the baby shower, he cleaned the house for me, so I didn't have to do it. I was so excited to come home to a clean house, so thank you honey! I ask for lots of prayers over the next two weeks as we have procedures scheduled. On that note, I will probably not post as much on fertility for the next little bit, due to whatever outcome we receive from the IVF cycle. So no news isn't bad or good, just means we aren't ready to share with you all quite yet. I hope ya'll understand.

I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. I understand how annoying the shots are. The heparin shots i have to take while pregnant leave my stomach looking absolutely purple and blue. It looks horrid! I know it's a burden to do the injections, but keep pressing on. We're praying for a baby (or babies!) to dwell in your womb very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, i played around until i found your blog again! yeah! i am so jealous of your new york trip. i'm dying to go on a trip with chris. i'm praying big time for the next two weeks and won't ask a thing until you are ready to tell any news. love ya, dana

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit