Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

4 years ago today...

I married my soul mate. I cannot believe that it's been that long. I am so thankful to have Paul as my husband. He is so loving and understanding, he is a great provider and supporter. I thank God for bringing him into my life.

Tonight we went to Gian Marcos in Homewood to eat dinner. It is an Italian restaurant, if you couldn't tell (my favorite). It was so good. I broke my diet, but I figure we only celebrate 4 years one time. Paul was also very sweet and bought me some new earrings to match my cross necklace that he gave me last year and a ring he gave me our first Christmas. I love them!
Paul Thank you for a wonderful 4 years I look forward to the next 66. (We are breaking my grandparents anniversary, they were married for 70 years).


Side note on fertility: My body seems to have it's own mind right now so our next treatment might have been pushed back a little further, I hope not, but the Lord knows best.
Much love,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit