Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

House Construction

As most of you are aware, Paul and I decided to add onto our house in Homewood. We kept talking about moving (I should say I) to another house but realized with the market the way it was we could sell ours for what we needed. When rates dropped so low this spring, I thought well maybe we should just add on as we love our location. Construction started about three weeks ago and it's gone so fast. I don't have any of the before pictures with me right now, but I will post some tomorrow. For those who have not been to our house, it was a 3/2 cottage. We are adding a master suite, sun room, extending the kitchen, carport, front porch & new deck. I am super excited about it and can't wait to see the final product.


Master Bedroom

Master Bath


Sun Room


New Look from the back

One side of the addition



New Front Porch


On a fertility note, Monday the doctor's office called and told me that I tested positive for one of the antibodies they test you for after you have miscarriages. The nurse said, we will just put you on heparin after we to the embryo transfer your next IVF cycle. In other words, they aren't really worried about this antibody, as it "could" lead to miscarriages and unexplained infertility but they can't say for sure. Well of course anyone who knows me knows that I immediately went to the Internet to look up what this meant. I am puzzled to how I tested positive for only this antibody, but none the less glad to have a possibility of why my little baby didn't implant during our first IVF cycle. Hopefully, with new medications and new information we will achieve new results. We are still about 2 months out before we can do IVF again, but are enjoying the break and praying a miracle will happen. For more information on my antibody and how it can affect fertility, read this article on ANA (antinuclear antibody). http://www.sharedjourney.com/define/ana.html


This weekend Paul is in Matt Register's wedding. It should be fun so more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit