Well it's been a little over a week since my last post. I have been waiting b/c there really isn't anything new to post. Last weekend we were in Decatur for Matt & Sally's wedding and this weekend we finally just relaxed in Birmingham. The house construction is still going well, the only bad thing is that we can only run our Air Conditioner at night after all the workers leave (we were without it for 4 days last week while the new unit was being installed). This will prevent the dust from going back into the AC. They installed the sheet rock at the end of this week, and the window and siding should go up by Wednesday of this next week. Overall construction has not been too bad, the things I miss the most are: front steps, Bella's doggy door, and a kitchen. We will not get the kitchen back for another month probably :( The cabinets did not come in on time, so we are delayed a few weeks. Other than that, construction is going fine.
On the baby front, nothing has changed really, still waiting on construction to finish before we can start anything new. This week I have been extremely hormonal, poor Paul got his head bit off about 20 times for nothing, I guess that comes with the territory being married to a "Barber" girl. The next few months will be a challenge, I have never been one who can just sit back and relax, but I am working on it. I am really trying to let it go (as promised on a previous post), but it is still a challenge every day, one that no one knows how hard it is unless they have been in my shoes (or are going through it). On a different note, Paul and I have discussed adoption a lot more as well as using donor eggs. I hate that we are discussing this more often, but if it's the Lord's will I want to be prepared and educated. Please continue to pray for us, even thinking about alternatives is hard for us, as we both desire strongly to have our own children.
Thanks for listening,
Samantha
3 years ago



I am always praying and I love any kind of post! I just like knowing what's going on with all my friends! Love, Dana
ReplyDelete"All Children are a Gift from God" regardless of where they come from. I would feel blessed whereever your children come for them to call me "Nana"
ReplyDelete