

Also, for all of you fellow Auburn fans that know I support my tigers, let me fill you in on why I so willingly go to Tuscaloosa...1. I love my husband and it means a lot to him. 2. I get to buy a new outfit to wear to the game (don't you love my new dress?) 3. I love sports 4. Tailgating is always fun. On a different note, you will notice the picture below is one of the Bear and myself. You see Bear Bryant passed away less than 24 hours before I was born. I have always said that I am his reincarnate (not sure if that's the right word but whatever) and that's why I chose to be an Auburn fan b/c he was smarter this time around. WDE! Further down you will see a picture of my husband wearing and orange and white striped shirt with blue shorts in front of what? That's right folks an eagle...maybe there is hope for him yet. (I had to stick this picture in to make fun of him) I hope you enjoyed the pictures!




I DO love your dress! :) very cute!
ReplyDeletecute dress!! looks like a fun day!
ReplyDeleteI am fond of the one of Paul. War eagle!!!!
ReplyDelete