I am also uploading some pictures of us at the Alabama vs Arkansas game. We had a lot of fun at the game with our friend Nicole despite the rain. That morning we even found out that we had iron bowl tickets, so I am pretty pumped about that. Must also say War Eagle since we were in T-Town.
My sister, Michelle, also gave me some encouraging words from a Bible Study that she is doing. These are her words and quotes from her email. I enjoyed reading them, so I wanted to share. I hope you all enjoy.
...I am doing the Bible Study "Anointed, Transformed and Redeemed" by Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore and Kay Arthur. It was ironic, or should I say, a God thing, that this weeks lesson was "Moving Past your Devastation" and she specifically wrote about miscarriage on one particular day. That was helpful.I like to listen to the songs like "Praise you in this storm" and "Hold My Heart" and "Broken". I've always related to songs and I guess Christian ones are the best right now to listen to. ...I can only imagine the frustration and aggravation that you go through. So many times, we think "Why Me Lord" or " Could you at least do this one thing for me?" All I know is that there is a bigger picture. I just would like to see it laid out and not just all the mixed up puzzle pieces! We know that God is faithful and we will understand one day. I will share with you some of the things I highlighted from this week. Hope it is helpful to you. These are in random order:1. Nothing has the capacity to cause more destruction in a believer's life than an occurrence that makes us question everything we thought we knew about God. A heart can shatter in so many pieces that we don't think even God could put it back together again. Sometimes we are so upset with Him we feel like we wouldn't even let Him if He tried. Sometimes we halt our progress and refuse restoration just to spite Him.2. Satan has no greater agenda than to talk you and me into believing that God is not good after all.3. Not every good idea is a God-idea.4. When God doesn't appear to bless your plan to do something for Him, consider that He wants to do something for you instead.5. David's awed moment with God over how far He'd brought him came after the nightmare with the ark.6. God's ways will always be higher than ours, but we don't have to understand Him to settle the matter in our hearts that we can trust Him.7. Even with out all the answers to my questions, He is the answer to my life...
I hope you all enjoyed the reading. Have a great night. Samantha



Hey Sam - I just want you to know that I've had you in my prayers lately, and I think about you guys a lot :)
ReplyDelete