Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My help

So last night I went to my second infertility support group meeting. It is so good to go and be able to talk with people who truly understand. I know at first I was hesitant to go (that's why it took me so long to visit the group), but I am so glad I did. We all have different issues, but we all have one thing in common, the desire to have a child, and let me say that bond is stronger than almost anything. I have developed strong relationships with these women that I have met or just become blog friends, one that I wouldn't have without going through infertility, and I am thankful that the Lord has blessed these relationships. I sometimes feel that this is His answer. When I pray so diligently for help to overcome the sadness and the fear, I believe that his answer has been, here you go a group of women to support one another. So I guess I am saying thanks to all of you out there.

I am also stealing the lyrics of a song that someone I met had on her blog. Although I am feeling much better since our last upset with IVF, I still struggle on a daily basis. Here they are....

I would die for that- By Kellie Coffey

Jenny was my best friend.Went away one summer.Came back with a secret She just couldn't keep.A child inside her,Was just too much for herSo she cried herself to sleep.And she made a decisionSome find hard to accept.To young to know that one dayShe might live to regret.But I would die for that.Just to have one chanceTo hold in my handsAll that she had.I would die for that.I've been given so much,A husband that I love.So why do I feel incomplete?With every test and checkupWe're told not to give up.He wonders if it's him.And I wonder if it's me.All I want is a family,Like everyone else I see.And I won't understand itIf it's not meant to be.Cause I would die for that.Just to have one chanceTo hold in my handsAll that they have.I would die for that.And I want to know what it's likeTo bring a dream to life.For that kind of love,What I'd give up!I would die for that.Sometimes it's hard to conceive, With all that I've got,And all I've achieved,What I want most Before my time is gone,Is to hear the words"I love you, Mom."I would die for that. Just to have once chanceTo hold in my handsWhat so many haveI would die for that.And I want to know what it's likeTo bring a dream to life.How I would loveWhat some give up.I would die ...I would die for that..

And once again my hope and strength,
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. The Resolve group has kept me from going totally insane quite a few times! Glad you started coming and hope you continue to!

    www.brandysheaif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get a chance go to youtube and search for that song, there is a music video that goes along. I don't suggest that you watch it unless you are prepared to cry a little...but then again, maybe not everyone cries as much as I do. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit