21 weeks

The Crib--the railings have spindles like a Jenny Lind bed

Another view of the crib
My Grandmother's desk that my Dad worked very hard to strip and refinish for us to use as a changing table. It matches the crib great!
The bedding (and no this is not the nursery)
The bumper pads

His blanket

Little blue Feltman Brothers
Little Elephant outfit...do you see a theme? Also this outfit is Organic and it has a tag that says "Organically Grown" and it just makes me laugh. I guess I kind of think of Sam as an organically grown baby, mostly because he was conceived in November in a petri dish, then frozen, thawed, transfered, and now growing and kicking in my belly. I would say that is pretty organic! (except for all the hormones I put in my body to grow the egg in the first place :) )
White and Blue Feltman with Trains

4th of July outfit

Little Boys love fire trucks
Blue & Green Seersucker Bubble
These are just a few of his clothes. We have been so lucky to get good deals and have stuff borrowed. My mother in law gave me a gift certificate to Baby Gap for Mother's Day so I think I am going to let Paul help pick out some stuff from there. I hope you all enjoyed the pictures!
Much Love,
Samantha



Samantha,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and am so glad to read all about sweet baby Sam. I'll be praying for you to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! You and Paul definitely deserve to enjoy it! Have a good week!
Jennifer Gray Elwell