Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dr. Visit

So I went to the doctor today for my monthly appointment. I was excited that there might be a chance we would get another ultrasound, well we didn't :( We did hear Sam's heartbeat and it was 138. I also stepped on the scales, and well it wasn't the one pound gain like last month. I am right on track for weight gain, but man, I don't think I have ever gained that much weight that quickly. I guess I need to start watching what I eat and make healthier decisions b/c let me tell you, if I keep up the pace, I will be as big as a house real soon. I also found out that I am low in iron. They gave me supplements to take daily, and I hope it won't cause any adverse stomach side effects. We shall see. Doc said we will check iron levels again in a month. My the tape measure test (pelvic bone to top of uterus) is supposed to be one cm per week and mine measured a little over 21 cms and I will be 21 weeks on Saturday so we are moving right along. I hope the iron pills will help with some my tiredness that I all the sudden started experiencing again and I hope sooner rather than later because tomorrow is Paul's birthday! We don't have a lot planned for this weekend, so hopefully we can relax and enjoy some quality time with one another. Anyway that's all I have for right now...off to research foods high in iron.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT, PAUL FELT SAM KICK LAST NIGHT. I COULD TELL HE WAS REALLY EXCITED. I HOPE THERE ARE LOTS MORE OF THOSE MEMORIES.

Much love,
Samantha

1 comment:

  1. Ansley ChristiansonMay 27, 2010 at 2:48 PM

    enjoy the weightgain, as well as eating. this is one time in your life, society excuses you for gaining weight....ENJOY IT!!! you will get every pound off after you have that sweet baby!!!! low iron levels are very common...nothing to worry about. love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit