So I had a nice little Monday morning planned. I started off today with bloodwork for the 3 hour glucose test (which I passed) and then went for Samuel's 4D ultrasound. I was so excited to see him and see that everything was ok and he was healthy. I was disappointed to find out that currently he is frank breach just like I was when I was born. Now days I don't think they let you deliver vaginally if your baby is breach and instead I would need a C-Section. Well I will of course have a C-Section if that is what's best for my baby but I would prefer him to move around a little bit more and get head down. (I will be scheduling an appointment with a chiropractor to help with this) We didn't get any really good pictures so we go our money back but don't worry I rescheduled another one for a few weeks and hopefully by then he will have turned positions. We did get to see a good shot of his boy parts and as the ultrasound technician stated, "He is most definitely a boy!". We also got to see a few shots of his feet and his face but the facial pictures were a little blurry. I have posted below all the pics we got today and hopefully in a few weeks we will have some better ones.

Precious Little Feet
A little Ear

And my boy parts... the long blob in the middle of the picture (shh don't tell Sam I posted this)
Also, I just wanted to talk about the anniversary one more time. We ended up having a wonderful dinner at Amore and Paul said his Veal Chop was one of the top 5 things he had ever eaten. Mine was good but I did watch how many carbs I was eating. When we got home from dinner I found a little box and another card lying on the bed and Paul had bought me an anniversary band and early push present. The second card was a hand written card and well we all know he is a good writer so I of course just melted away. I am just so thankful to have him.
New Band

I hope you all have a good week!
Much Love,
Samantha
I hope you enjoy the pics!
It's great that they gave you your money back, hopefully next time you'll get some better pics, but I loved the ear pic...awww
ReplyDelete