Hey Everyone, I hope you all are having a great week. I wanted to send out a prayer request and I know that through this outlet many people will read this and pray. My friend, who struggled to conceive is currently pregnant with twins. She is 25 weeks pregnant right now and she just moved to a new city with her husband for his fellowship. She started having contractions and is now on full blown bed rest. Below is an excerpt from her blog. Please be in prayer for her, the babies, and her family. Her blog post is an inspiration to me to see her faith and strength in God during a very scary time. Thanks for the prayers...
"For this reason we never become discouraged. Even though our physical being is gradually decaying, yet our spiritual being is renewed day after day. And this SMALL and temporary trouble we suffer will bring us a tremendous and eternal glory, much greater than the trouble. For we fix our attention not on the things that are seen, but on things unseen. What can be seen only lasts for a time, but what can not be seen lasts forever. 2 Corinthians 4: 16-18
We are fixing our attention on things unseen. God's plan is the ultimate and I KNOW with all of my heart that HE will provide and take care of us. I have been having a LOT of early contractions and had to be admitted into the hospital twice during the past week. I am on meds that are somewhat controlling the contractions. I am on bed-rest and will be until these little angels arrive. I am trying to stay focused and controlled and non-emotional, but it is hard. I know that the more I am on an even-kill, the better it is for the babies. I am trying to be solid and calm. I take that back....God is being solid and calm through me, because without Him, I would be a total mess. I have a feeling that this whole situation is harder for the people around me than on me. I am just asking for your prayers. Please pray that Jack and Lucy stay safely inside until they are full-term and healthy. I am 25 weeks and 1 day today....my Doctor is setting short-term goals for me- so the BIG goal as of now is to get to 28 weeks. So, 3 more weeks, then when we get to that point, we will set a new goal, and so on..."
Much Love,
Samantha
3 years ago



Samantha...THANK YOU. i am speechless. You are such an inspiration...we truly do appreciate the prayers. We had good news today that my cervix has not changed at ALL with all of the contractions, so God is working miracles. I know that He will keep these angels safe. THANK YOU again...you are precious!
ReplyDelete