My life:
Born 10/11/10 at 7lbs 7oz and 20 inches long, went to the NICU for 4 hour observation due to elevated respiratory rate at birth, really held by Mommy and Daddy around 8:00, Monday evening. Paul and I in shock.
Came home from hospital on 10/13/10 with jaundice, 6lbs 14 oz
Slept great on jaundice lamp for 2 nights, weight 6lbs 14 oz
Came of jaundice lamp on Friday 10/15/10 and kept Mommy and Daddy up all night, 7lbs.
Nana came back for visit on 10/17/10-10/20/10 and was a huge help to Mommy and Daddy.
Went to pediatrician on Monday 10/18/10 and weighed 7lbs 4 oz (getting close to birth weight)
Other fun facts:
I love to eat and latch really well (Praise the Lord)
I burp and pass gas so loud that it makes Daddy look good (thinking about recording it for AFV)
My skin is really dry and Mommy likes to pick on me
I like to go in my stroller around the neighborhood
I like my front porch swing and bouncy the best
I get the hiccups a lot
Here are a few pictures from the last week. I hope you all enjoy.
snagging a picture during our newborn photo shoot, much better pictures to come from Olivia Reed Photography
Chicken legs-something he didn't not get from Mommy
At night on jaundice lamp
Coming home from hospital
Holding for first time after NICU
Daddy and me in NICU
right after being born
Thanks for keeping up with us,
Samantha



Awwwh :) he is such a cutie!!!!! Soak it up...they grow up way too fast!
ReplyDeletehe is so cute (chicken legs and all). nathan had the scrawniest chicken legs and really still does. i am SOOOOOOO happy for yall and truly praise the LORD for His provision. i love the little onesie that says "worth the wait." enjoy every moment.
ReplyDeleteSam is so beautiful! Congratulations! I know you're enjoying having him home!
ReplyDelete