3 years ago
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Halloween & First Bath
Wow, I know people say time flies, but it really does. Sam is 23 days old and I can't believe it. He is growing like a weed. At three weeks he weighed 8lbs 10 oz, gaining 10 oz in a week. I must say I am quite proud! He is sleeping in his bouncy at night but during the day he will sleep on my bed or in his crib. He is not much of a day sleeper and constantly fights the sleep. At night he does pretty well. We have gone a few nights where we got 4 or 4.5 hours between feedings. I like those nights. Sam still has gas but it's getting better. We use the gas drops a lot a night as a preventative measure. This past weekend Sam and I traveled up to Decatur to visit the family and celebrate Halloween. It was a lot of fun but man it wore me out. Sam did really well sleeping at Nana & Papa's, which is good. His umbilical cord also fell off there, so we got to give him his first big bath. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. I hope you all enjoy and I will try to do better about posting.
Sam's First Bath
Sam with Faith & Brayden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment