Dear Blog Friends,
This post is about Shutterfly. I have had tons of friends use Shutterfly for pictures, picture books, invitations, birth announcements, Christmas cards, & calendars, but I personally have never used Shutterfly. This year I plan on using Shutterfly for my Christmas cards, see some of their great designs here http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards. Everything I have ever seen that was produced by Shutterfly has been great. I love the affordable pricing that Shutterfly offers and the coupons I have gotten in the mail. I have not used Shutterfly in the past because I thought you had to get everything through the mail, but it turns out you can pick up your photos at various locations near you. This is great! If you want to see the perfect gift Shutterfly's awesome Calendars designs, click here... http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars or for those hard to buy for parents look at a picture mug http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs these would be perfect for your little family whether it just you and your spouse or a whole Brady Bunch . For those of you who have a blog, you can also blog about Shutterfly. By doing so, they are offering 50 free cards. Click here to blog about Shutterfly!http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/ or click here for more information about this great deal http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Thanks Shutterfly!
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment