I absolutely cannot believe he is 3 months old today (13 weeks 1 day to be exact). He is such a joy to Paul and I and we continue to thank God every day for our son.
Sam is sleeping for about 5-6 hour stretches. We have gone 10:30 to 7:00 and that is our longest, last night was 10:20 until 6:00, so you can see nothing is consistent.
He weighs about 13.10-14lbs (estimating based on last weeks weight and our average weight gain per week) and is probably about 24.5-25 inches long. (at two months he was 23.5)
He has decided that he doesn't like his crib during the day. He screams constantly when we put him down in for a nap unless he is totally asleep. We have stopped swaddling him as he is moving around in the crib and kicking his legs all the time.
He can sit up very well for 3 months. He holds his neck up and can even sit up for a few seconds unassisted. Most of the time we give him one hand. He likes to try and do it on his own, but instead he just looks like he is doing a crunch.
He smiles all the time and smiles to most everyone who holds him. He still lights up when he hears my voice but now recognizes Paul alot more. I think he gets a little confused when he goes from contacts to glasses though.
For Sam...
Yesterday we were iced in and Daddy got an extra day to play with us. The ground was covered in ice but not really snow, so we stayed inside and played with the blocks and your activity mat. We also watched reruns of Friday Night Lights to gear us up for the big National Championship game. You were nursing when the game started and I told you that you had to finish up because I was afraid I might jump up and either scream for joy or throw you down like I just scored a touchdown. Needless to say your Daddy was ready to take you from me.
That's all I have time for as Sam is waking up now. Have a great week!
Much Love,
Samantha
Samantha



No comments:
Post a Comment