Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

One year ago...

One year ago today we transferred two precious embryos into my body. I remember being very upset lying on the table ready to have the transfer. I was upset because the Doctor didn't thaw all three embryos, just two. Now a year later, I am happy to have one more embryo left so we can try for baby number two sometime next year. Of course we will always try on our own, but there won't be any fertility treatment this time (except of course for the transfer). Some of you might ask well what happens if you get pregnant on your own? The answer is and has always been that we will go back for our little frozen embryo regardless. I am so thankful for Samuel and although we didn't end up with twins as I had once wanted, I am blessed beyond measures with just one. Thank you all for all the support you have given us over the last few years. Here is my little angel now (taken just a few minutes ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit