So last Monday my sister Michelle gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. It was such a joy to be able to be up there for the birth. I had the job of taking care of my taters aka Faith & Brayden while Michelle and Jerry were at the hospital. I was a great time but hard work. I do not see how people do it being a single Mom of multiples. The reason I say that is because on Monday night after we got home from the hospital we ate dinner, got baths, and got in bed. I put Sam down for his last little cat nap and was enjoying some Samantha time when my nephew Brayden woke up crying. I went to check on him, he wouldn't talk so I just rubbed his back and told him to go back to bed. 10 minutes later he was crying again so I went back in there and tried to get him to talk to me but instead he threw up all over the floor on the way to the bathroom. About that time Sam woke up for his last feeding and I was in a panic, I didn't know which child to care for so I did what anyone in my position would do...I called my Mother. She drove 90 to nothing and got to the house to help me with the clean up as I fed Sam. After panicking that Brayden had held his little brother earlier we figured out that he just ate too much or too fast (he sometimes gets sick like this). Needless to say I feel I can tackle about anything after that. Faith and I got to visit with Michelle in the hospital the next day and Faith loves being a big sister. Sam was such a trooper too. He spent most of last week hanging out in his car seat at the hospital or being passed around, let alone not sleeping in his own crib. I came back late Wednesday afternoon and Paul and I went back up on Saturday since my other sister came in town. We had a great week and can't wait until my sister Jennifer has Parker Alan in July!
Here are some pictures of Riley.




No comments:
Post a Comment