I realized the other day that I never did a post on Sam turning 8 months. He turned 8 months on June 11th. I swear time keeps going by faster and faster. We have experienced our first ear infection and the cutting of two teeth by now. Sam weighs about 18 1/2 - 19 lbs. He is still nursing 5 times a day and eats 3 meals plus a yogurt snack. We introduced yogurt and cheese and he loves both of them. We have also started giving him some table food but he hasn't quite gotten the hang of everything we offer. He eats about 5 jars of baby food a day plus 1 yogurt cup, as you can see my child isn't suffering for hunger pains. He sleeps anywhere form 6:15-7 pm until 5:00-5:30am then goes back down until around 8am. (He wakes up regardless if I put him to bed at 9pm it's still 5ish am when he wakes up) When I put him back down he usually plays for 30-45 minutes before falling back asleep. He takes two naps a day for about 1 hour 15 each (naps have definitely gotten better). Sam is very social but is starting to notice when Mommy or Daddy isn't in the room and getting a little fussy for the nursery workers. We had Sam's first & second trips to the beach and are going on our family vacation to Charleston in a few days. Sam cannot crawl yet but is so close (I am excited for him to crawl but also nervous, we haven't baby proofed anything yet). We love him so much and are excited to see him grow up, we just pray he stays a good little baby because we feel so spoiled.


Have a great day,
Samantha
he's getting so chunky!!!! adorable!
ReplyDelete