Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

My little buddy

Sam is so much fun right now. He loves to play hidenseek and peekaboo, and when I say loves, I mean loves. He is perfectly content on crawling and no desire to walk. He loves pulling up and standing on all the furniture but you reach out your hand and well he puts his bottom down. Lately, our happy go lucky little boy has become quite the whiner when he doesn't get his way. We are working on breaking that spell. He is drinking cows milk now and doing well with it. He still loves baby food but does ok with table food. He loves spaghetti, pizza, well really anything with noodles and a sauce (hmm I wonder who he gets that from?) He is constantly on the go, he won't even watch television for more than 1 minute (I guess that is a good thing?). I think that's all the random thoughts I have for now.


We are so thankful for this precious boy, I don't know what my life would be like without him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit