Post two written before we announced...
Today we went to my first OB appointment for Baby Ebert #2 aka "lil bit". We weren't sure exactly how far along I was, I thought I had an idea and believe it or not, and I was right. Per the ultrasound I am 5 weeks and 2 days. We saw the gestational sac and the tech noted it was in my uterus, that was reassuring, I had a fear of a tubal pregnancy. We did not get to see the yolk sac, but they assured me it was just because it was still too early, she did say she thought she saw the beginning of one. With Sam, my first ultrasound was late in the afternoon at 5 weeks 5 days and we saw both sacs but no heartbeat. I go back in two weeks for another ultrasound. If all goes well with that appointment, Paul and I will probably make the formal announcement to our friends and other family. I had my HCG (BETA) and progesterone checked today (9/23) and I have to go back on Monday for a repeat. My doctor is being very cautious because of my first pregnancy issues (infertility). I was on progesterone the whole first trimester as a precaution so my doc wants to make sure I don't need it this time. I feel pretty confident that my levels have been going up because I took my first two HPT on Monday 9/19 (per today's ultrasound 4 weeks 5 days), another Wednesday 9/21, and they confirmed again today 9/23. I got to tell my sister Jennifer today, it was so nice to finally tell one family member. We are waiting to tell everyone (our parents and immediate family) in person at Sam's first birthday party, but Jennifer has all the maternity clothes and well I am probably going to need those sooner rather than later this time around. For now, we are still in shock and we praise God for this miracle. We are so excited but also nervous. I can't wait to share this news with all of you.
Much Love,
Samantha
We are so excited about Baby Ebert!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on lil bit! I wish you a healthy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to following your 2nd pregnancy!! Prayers for the family!
ReplyDelete