Birthday boy! 21 lbs 2 oz 29 1/2 inches long!
On October 1, 2011 we celebrated Sam's first birthday with a football tailgate. Being the house divided that we are everything was half Auburn half Alabama. I started planning Sam's birthday party back in the summer and of course was probably borderline over the top but hey, he only turns 1 once. It was going well until about 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant and the "tired" feelings set in, thank goodness my sister, Jennifer and her family came in on Friday and helped pull it off. We had TVs set up in the backyard and toys for the kids. Cornhole was also being played as footballs were thrown in the air.
I of course did an awful job taking pictures but here are a few that we have.
Invitation
Eating Cake
We decorated the backyard like a football field
Football tailgate food, chicken fingers, dips, chips, pig n blankets
Eating my cake that Mommy made
Cupcakes, brownies, awesome football cookies (thanks Jen)
My monthly pictures on the wall
Roll Tide End Zone, Sam's Birthday present wagon with party favors (footballs, megaphones, pom poms, football thermos)
Birthday Cake for Sam
Auburn End Zone with my nephew Brayden and neighbor Graeme
Tables and TV under the carport
Birthday Boy with a present on his head
Opening presents





No comments:
Post a Comment