Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Pregnancy Number 2

Well you all have probably been wondering what's been going on pregnancy wise with this little Ebert, and I can only come up with the truth which is I was scared (still am a little).  I blogged about my fear a few weeks ago and well it hasn't totally gone away but it's better but as I approach the end of the first trimester I wanted to document a few things.

This pregnancy has been completely different then when I was pregnant with Sam.  Thankfully Sam was a very easy pregnancy despite the bleeding I had in my first trimester.  Overall this time I felt sick for the first two weeks after I found out, then great for about 2-3 weeks, then not so hot again.  I have actually gotten sick twice verses not at all with Sam.  I have lost weight (this could be due to the fluid I carried earlier on from nursing still) but gained about 3-5 lbs with Sam during my first trimester.  My eating habits are pretty poor and right now I just try and eat what sounds good (I've had more than enough french fries and chocolate milk this time).  I have a little belly (or as my Mother would comment, not so little) (pictures to come with 1st trimester recap next week).  I can still fit in my jeans but sitting isn't very pleasant so maternity pants are soon coming my way.

Lil' E's heart beat was 174 on the doppler last week (11 weeks 1 day).  We go on Friday to see Dr. G and do the first trimester screening.  We may get an indication of the sex but this time we are keeping it a secret until we know for sure (which will be around Dec 22).  Please continue to pray for us as we prepare to become a family of 4 and for our sweet little Samuel who has no clue that his life is going to change.

Much Love,
Samantha

1 comment:

  1. so excited! I ate pizza and rotel cheese dip almost exclusively during my first trimester because thats all I could stomach oddly. So glad to heartbeat was good and what a fun Christmas treat to find out the gender.

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit