Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

1st trimester recap

Wow as I sit here and write this I am not 14.5 weeks, this pregnancy has gone by rather fast (let's hope it continues).  I am starting to feel better and get some energy back, but I think I am going to suffer from sciatic nerve pain this pregnancy as pain already started tingling down the back of my leg.  On to the recap, the first trimester I did not gain really any weight.  I had MAJOR food aversions and couldn't finish a complete meal most days.  I suffered from severe headaches starting around 11 weeks and continue to have a few a couple of times a week.  Overall I would still say I am pretty lucky and had a good first trimester.  I pray everything will continue to go well.  I am so excited about this precious baby (and her big brother)!

Here are a few pictures from the first trimester (don't mind the repeat dress (: )...
5 weeks
 6 weeks
 8 weeks
 10 weeks
 11 weeks
 12 weeks
 13 weeks
Have a great week!

Much Love,
Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit