For Halloween this year, Sam was Flounder from the Little Mermaid. He was the cutest little guppy I have ever seen. We went trick or treating in our wagon and let him go to three houses for candy just so he could have the experience this year. Next year, I know he will be all over the place.
A few weeks ago Paul and I took Sam to Old Baker Farm. I knew he was probably a little young for some of the activities but none the less we went and had a good time. We went on a hay ride to the pumpkin patch and well let's just say the Eberts weren't meant to be farmers as Paul is broken out in hives all over his arms just from the short ride. I am pretty sure Sam is doomed for bad allergies, well considering he is already on zyrtec daily, I know it for a fact. Here are a few pictures from the Pumpkin Patch.
Touching corn leaves
Picking out a pumpkin
Riding with my Daddy on the hayride
Sitting on a bale of hay (I just thought it was cute since they were doing the same thing)
Big Boy on the Hay
Have a good week!Much Love,
Samantha





No comments:
Post a Comment