Sorry this post is a few dates after I said it would, if anyone still reads this blog. Christmas didn't leave me as much time as I thought it would for updating. We finally decided on a name and I am pleased to announce that our second son will be Elijah Paul Ebert and we will call him Eli. We like to use Biblical or Family names for our children. I like the meaning of Elijah, "the Lord is my God" as well as Eli was the priest that Hannah gave Samuel to for him to teach him the ways of the Lord. Paul really wanted his name first but not to have our son be called by that name and after discussions with some other people he decided putting it in the middle was ok too.
 |
| Elijah Paul Ebert |
I am feeling better and feel pretty normal except for my sciatic nerve pain. I started feeling Eli move around 14.5 weeks but the movements started slowing down around 17-18 weeks. I found out at my appointment last week this was due to the way the baby was growing and some part of the womb was on the front towards my belly button thus softening some of the movement. I was very upset about this but thankfully after a few days I am starting to feel more kicks again (not feeling as much could have been due to Christmas excitement). (Thank goodness my friend let me borrow her heart doppler for the week) Paul actually got to feel him today (12/29) for the first time. I was super excited for him. I think it makes it more real for the guys. Here are some recent belly pictures from the 2nd trimester.
 |
| 14 weeks |
 |
| 15 weeks |
 |
| 16 weeks |
 |
| 17 weeks |
 |
| 18 weeks |
And for comparison purposes...
 |
| 19 weeks pregnant with Samuel |
 |
19 weeks
|
For more belly pictures from when I was pregnant with Samuel click
here.
Christmas pictures coming soon.
Much Love,
Samantha
i still read!!! so very happy for all of you!!! what an increible blessing Eli is!!!
ReplyDeleteI still read too! Love comparing the belly pics!
ReplyDelete