Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh boy Oh boy Oh BOY!

Yesterday I went to Virginia College for an ultrasound.  I called the college a few weeks ago because I really just wanted to see my precious baby.  They called me back and told me I needed to be 16 weeks for them to do an ultrasound, luckily for me I turned 16 weeks the day they did the scans.  So on December 7 the whole family (Paul, Sam & I) all went to VC for the sonogram.  The students were taking a test so my person had to find all kind of body parts before getting her teacher to do a gender scan.  The whole time she kept referring to my baby as "this is his hand" etc.  I asked well, have you seen something to make you say boy (because I knew she had not done the infamous crotch shot) and she said no she named all babies in the masculine tense.  She finished her exam and then Paul and Sam came in with the teacher to do the gender picture.  Well folks, it looks like our 2nd baby won't be little Eve after all but is actually a BOY!  I was already over the moon from just seeing our baby move on the screen, but a sudden feeling of "OMG, what is my family going to say?" swept over me.  Anyone who knows my family knows that everyone was hoping for a girl.  Thankfully everyone responded the same way in terms that they were excited as long as the baby was healthy and just the fact that I was pregnant again made them happy (especially since it happened on our own).  So we go to the doctor at 18 weeks for our big ultrasound (Dec 22) and should hopefully once and for all confirm the sex of this precious baby, but let's just say I am not holding my breath for a girl any longer as I saw the same "package" that the VC teacher did.  Here is a picture of our precious baby boy!
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit