Because I am already behind on blogging, here is a short post on Easter. For the second year in a row, we have spent Easter as our church in Birmingham. We love hearing our Pastor preach and this year was no different. After church, we drove to Decatur to have lunch with my sister and her family. We had a very enjoyable time at the Country Club (very nice to not have to cook) and then Sam had one last Easter egg hunt. I am so thankful for the Cross and what it means to Paul and I. We only pray that Sam and Eli will come to know the Lord at a young age and we are examples to them.
Easter Bunny/basket (it looks like there was a lot spent, but there really was not)
Playing with the Lawn Mower
Reaching for the BUBBLES
Daddy and Sam before church
Only picture I could capture of him smiling and sitting still
Family picture at Michelle's House (I look like a cow)
Getting the hang of picking up eggs
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment