Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Life Lately

Our life has been a little crazy lately and to be honest I have been really tired again and just haven't felt like blogging.  Baby Eli or as Paul calls him his more formal name of Elijah will be here in 7 weeks or less and I am in complete shock.  Several of my friends have had their second child recently and it set off a light bulb like, OH MY I am going to have two children in a few weeks.  On the pregnancy front, I am still doing great overall.  I miscalculated last time I posted but so far have only gained 6lbs (once again due to my starting number being WAY TOO HIGH).  My sciatica is bothering me again and my right leg continue to have nasty looking veins popping out.  I am very tired by late afternoon and pretty much try and nap when Sam naps during the day.  On April 2nd, we transitioned Sam to the big boy bed (he was just over 17 1/2 months) and so far he has done  great.  He has been sleeping the same amount of time as he did when he was in the crib (thank goodness).  I hope this is not beginners luck but just a trend.  We decided last minute to take the twin size mattress and boxsprings out of the bed frame to start with, so for now, they sit on the floor, so they are lower.  He did manage to get out of his bed, open the door and walk into our room this morning but since it was only 20 minutes early I am not complaining.  We also participated in our Sunday School class Easter Egg hunt with the Moms in the class.  It was our first egg hunt and overall Sam did pretty well.  He definitely liked to play with the pine straw and sticks as well as pick up eggs.  Sam LOVES to be outside and I foresee many days spent on the deck, pool, and park coming up.

I will post pictures of the nursery and Sam's room soon.  For now here are a few shots of us lately. 

Sleeping in the big boy bed
 Putting Eggs in our Basket
 Showing Mommy the Golden Egg
 Painting for the first time
 CHEESING
 Me at 32 weeks
 Eli at 30 weeks

Have a great week.
Much Love,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit