Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sprinkle & Nursery

A few weeks ago some of my dear friends hosted a little Sprinkle for Eli and myself.  It was at Olexa's in Mountain Brook and it was so nice and yummy.  Eli was given so many thoughtful things and I am so lucky to have friends that care about my family.  I can't believe Eli will be here in just a few short weeks.  We finished up the nursery last night and I have to say I am quite pleased.  I had bedding made this time and I must say though more pricey, I love the finished product so much more.  

Thank you all for your prayers as we have gone through this pregnancy.  Please continue to pray as we aren't done yet.  I can't wait to share my new bundle of joy with you all soon.

Olexa's Cake for Eli
 Table Decor
 Precious Sallie Cate, so lucky she and her Mom even got to come
 My Mom (left) and MIL (right) checking out the inch bug labels
 Sweet diaper cover with Eli's initials
 Matching Big Bro/Lil Bro shirts for hospital
 Wipe Case
 Mary Louis (Sallie Cate's mom) and myself, can you believe she had just given birth 13 days before?
 Me and the hostesses, minus my friend Olivia who took a fall and couldn't make it :(
Melissa, Myself, Mary Louis, and sister Michelle

View of nursery from doorway
 Door way
 across from crib

 BEAUTIFUL wreath my Mom made for nursery and hospital
 Eli's bedding, airplanes


 Paintings that my non artistic self made.
 changing table
 cross that my friend Sally had made for Eli's nursery

Much Love,
Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit