3 years ago
Thursday, May 10, 2012
38 weeks
Last week I never got around to posting about my doctor's appointment because there really wasn't much to report. I didn't change from the previous week. This week however I have progressed a little more. I am 2 cm and still 50% effaced but Eli has dropped a stage in the birth canal. I was very pleased with my appointment. Yesterday I started contracting about every 10-15 min and today they have been a little shorter but hovering around 10 min apart. Doctor doesn't think I will make it to my due date and said it could be any day. I will hold on to justly due date just so I am not disappointed. I made him guess on weight and he said about 7lbs 1 oz right now and if I go to term about what Sam weighed at 7 lbs 7 oz. I asked about the plug (bc I thought I had lost it) and he agreed that it was not there so for now we sit and wait. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
Much love,
Samantha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment