Time is flying by and I can't believe Eli is now almost 7 months old. He is such a sweet baby and smiles at everyone he sees or talks to him. He weighs 16 lbs 10 oz and is 27.5 inches long. He can army crawl with the best of them and is close to full fledge crawling. He sits well unassisted and plays well by himself. I still keep the boppy or a pillow behind him just in case. He loves his Johnny jump up and his exersaucer. He is about to out grow the swing but I still keep it around for the time being. He sleeps about 10-11 hours at night, I feed him, and then sleeps another hour or two. He naps twice a day and pretty much will only nap in his crib :( He loves to watch people, so napping on the go isn't his thing. He is cutting his third tooth. He LOVES baby food and screams when we are finished eating. He actually starts screaming for the food as soon as I put him in the high chair. He is eating 3-4 jars of food a day. He also likes mum mums, yogurt melts, and apple in the self feeder. He has tried water out of a sippy and likes it ok, but hasn't figured out the whole sippy cup yet. He wants to do everything his brother does and I guess that is why he is crawling earlier than Sam did as well. He said his first word or syllable right after turning 6 months, day of the Iron Bowl, "dada". I love him to pieces and so does his big brother. Samuel has become very protected over him. It is so sweet.
3 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment