Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2013

7 Months

Well I am a month late on this post, but I thought I better squeeze it in before I forget everything. This past month Eli has become very predictable. He usually wakes around 6, plays until 7 and eats plays down at 8:45-9am eats, plays, eats, down around 1pm, eats plays eats plays eats, down between 6:30-7pm. That pretty much sums up my day with him :) He is nursing 5 times a day and really wants to go to an every 4 hour schedule but I am not ready to drop that until 9 months. He has become a horrible happy spitter upper. We are changing clothes about 3-6 times a day regardless if he wears a bib. :( He has 4 teeth and is really enjoying table food. I imagine by 9 months he may be off baby food all together. He likes pretty much every food we offer him. He is now enjoying puffs, yogurt or rice milk melts, and crackers. I am offering things a whole lot sooner than I did with Sam. I guess that is what is good about being the 2nd child. He weighs right around 17 1/2-18lbs. He is wearing 9 month clothing and size 3 diapers. He loves to play with Sam's toys and sometimes Sam won't actually mind it. He is still overall a happy baby, but definitely likes to be held too and will let you know when that time is.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit