Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Eli 8 months

It feels like time keeps going by faster and faster. Eli is now 8 months old and trying to beat all of his big brother's milestones. We are still only crawling, but can add pulling up to the knees on the list. He won't pull up to standing yet but we are close. He still only says Dada but I have heard a few LaLa and BabBa, no MAMA though. Sam said Mama first so it is hard for me to wait. Eli weighs around 18-19 pounds I would guess. He is nursing 5 times a day and eating pretty much all table food. We established that the spitting up is a whole lot better if he is on table food only versus baby food. He naps twice a day still and goes to bed around 6:30-7 waking around 6am and we get him at 7. He has 6 teeth cut and 2 more about to cut any day. This will make 4 up top and 4 on bottom. He is still a very happy baby unless he is tired or out of food. He loves to watch his big brother play and it melts my heart when they love on one another.

Lately, I feel extra lucky to have to healthy, beautiful boys. God has blessed me more than I could ever imagine.

The other day I read Sam's 8 month post and it was funny to read that I missed being pregnant in that post. Little did I know in two more months we would conceive Eli. Well it is official, I miss being pregnant again. I don't know if it was our initial struggles or my life long dream to be a Mom but I really love being pregnant. I am sure that sounds crazy to some but oh well. Paul still wants 4 kids so we will see if his plans line up with The Lord's but either way, we know how lucky we are to have two little miracles.

Until next time!













No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit