So...I am not pregnant, just to start off, but we did receive some great news. I posted last week that Paul and I were looking into IVF treatment. I called the insurance company today and they told me that we have been APPROVED for treatment. This is such a relief for us. We are still praying that we will be pregnant this month, but if not we will be talking with our Doctor about starting treatment. I cannot tell you how excited that I am. I know that IVF still might not work, but atleast it's something new.
We had a great weekend together and spent a lot of quality time with one another (which is one of my love languages). We worked in the yard , cleaned up, worked out , and just hung out together. I loved every minute of it except when Paul started pestering me! We also had dinner with friends, John and ML, it was so good to catch up with them and hear about all the neat things they are doing to prepare for baby Curran.
On a lighter note, Paul and I have started week three of our P90X workout. We are both doing great and have lost weight and inches. This has been so encouraging. I am also very proud of Paul and how hard he is working to tone up his body. He hasn't complained at all and is doing extra exercises during the week to burn off more calories. Keep it up sweetheart!
Also, my sister Jennifer is getting married in two weeks. I can't wait to spend time with family for her wedding. I will be sure to post of pictures in a few weeks. To my family reading this...hang in there!
My niece and nephew, Faith and Brayden, went to an Easter egg hunt this weekend, and Brayden was scared of the Bunny. I think that is so funny because I don't remember being scared of anything like that (Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Clowns) after the age of 1. Paul on the other hand is still a sissy! I am going to get to see my taters (as I like to call them) this weekend and I can't wait. Faith is my buddy and she loves her Aunt Sam. Don't these pictures look so cute, especially Faith...she looks Sassy like her Aunt.
Hope everyone has a great week!!



Holy crap, I cannot believe how big they are. Unbelievable. Faith definitely looks sassy like her Aunt Sam!
ReplyDeletevery happy to hear that your insurance got approved. That is great news!! I am excited to hang out with you next week!
ReplyDeleteYay! So exciting that y'all got approved! That's huge!
ReplyDelete