Well it finally arrived, my sister Jennifer got married this past weekend. The weekend was so much fun and there were only a few mishaps during the week! Jennifer was a stunning bride. (I will post pictures as soon as I get some) Jennifer and Jeremy didn't see one another before the wedding, and it was so great to see his face light up when she walked down the aisle. When we took a "Barber" family picture, I was saddened that there were no more "Barber Girls" (I am sure my parents weren't too sad) but it was great to see our entire family together, including the best flower girl in the world, Faith (my niece), and my cute nephew Brayden. The two of them definitely stole the show on the dance floor at the reception. I will post pictures soon!
On another note, I got to have lunch with my friend Olivia while I was up in Decatur. It was good to catch up with her and rub on Baby David (yes I am one of those people, but only to my close friends). I had not seen Olivia since Christmas. Which was just after she found out she was pregnant. I am putting in a prayer request for Olivia and Baby David. She is starting to have some contractions and I pray Baby David stays in the oven just a little bit longer.
Well not only was this weekend a monumental weekend for my sister, it was also a monumental weekend for myself. My old friend birth control decided to come visit again. Who knew that in order for you to try to have a baby you would get on the very medication that prevents you from having one. Anyhow, it has worked out great so far, the IVF process has officially started. I think I am the only person in America who's hormones actually settle down while on BC. I was an emotional wreck last week (see post on Easter) so I am starting to feel like my old self again.
I hope all of you are having a great week, another post with pictures to come soon!
3 years ago



I had a great time at lunch too! What a wonderful visit. Thanks for the prayers, Baby David has a long way to go!
ReplyDelete