Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The longest wait...

Well some say, the two week wait is the longest wait you will ever have, especially after you have life transferred back into you, hoping that it will take root and burrow it's self in your uterus. This is where we are...waiting. I was very pleased with our results from this treatment. We had good grades for our embryos that were transferred and we were able to freeze some for hopefully future kids and not another attempt to become pregnant. The doctor told us that he thought we should be receiving positive results, my acupuncturist stated the same. This excites me but also makes me nervous. I continue to fight the "what if" but know that I can't, I know it's all in God's hands and has been before we were even born. I need to continue working on relinquishing this control. Today is day two on bed rest. It has been nice not doing anything, our small group at church has taken dinners over to help Paul out and our neighbor covered last night. We are so blessed to have so many great friends.

On a different note, we had our first experience with being prayed over. I have always shared our prayer requests, but never had anyone put there hands over us and pray. It was a remarkable experience. God just works in just amazing ways. Thank you all so very much for all your support and prayers. I can't wait to see what the next few weeks holds for us.

Have a good one....

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely relate to how long those two weeks seem to drag on. I just entered my 2ww today. I'll continue to pray for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit